Huntsville, United States
Huntsville in Alabama is a city famous for historical and cultural significance. Here you will find activities that celebrate the rich history of Huntsville as well as beautiful attractions that show the city’s scientific side.
Places to visit-
- U.S. Space & Rocket Center - It has one of the largest space collections in the world.
- Burritt on the Mountain- It is a fun destination where you will be able to take advantage of an array of attractions.
- Huntsville Museum of Art- Here you will find a collection of excellent 19th and 20th century art.
- Huntsville Botanical Garden – It has several exceptionally beautiful attractions, such as the largest butterfly house in the State.
- Madison County Nature Trail- It’s the perfect place to bring the family and enjoy a picnic.
- Weeden House Museum and Garden- If you are wondering what to do in Huntsville on a sunny day, it is a unique place to visit.
- Monte Sano State Park- It is the perfect place to enjoy the splendor of North Alabama’s mountains.
- U.S. Veterans Memorial Museum- Museum exhibits collections of artifacts and military equipment dating from the Revolutionary War.
- Big Spring Park-
- Von Braun Center- It is the best place to catch a premier sporting event, concert, or theater production.
- Lowe Mill Arts & Entertainment- It gives visitors a rare opportunity to experience America’s largest privately owned art center.
Where to stay?
- Hilton Garden Inn Huntsville- It is located less than one mile from the U.S. Space & Rocket Center.
- The Westin Huntsville- The only AAA Four Diamond rated Huntsville hotel, The Westin Huntsville blends sophistication, elegance, and classic southern hospitality.
- Candlewood Suites Huntsville- It provides over-sized executive desk with free high-speed Internet access and two separate phone lines . You can check email and talk on the phone at the same time.